Event id 13552 file replication problem
Prando Luca
2003-09-01 07:59:05 UTC
Help me please, I have a problem replication which 2 DC in the same
domain.....

Thanks...

The File Replication Service is unable to add this computer to the following
replica set:
"DOMAIN SYSTEM VOLUME (SYSVOL SHARE)"
This could be caused by a number of problems such as:
-- an invalid root path,
-- a missing directory,
-- a missing disk volume,
-- a file system on the volume that does not support NTFS 5.0
The information below may help to resolve the problem:
Computer DNS name is "nts05.samo.it"
Replica set member name is "NTS05"
Replica set root path is "c:\winnt\sysvol\domain"
Replica staging directory path is "c:\winnt\sysvol\staging\domain"
Replica working directory path is "c:\winnt\ntfrs\jet"
Windows error status code is
FRS error status code is FrsErrorJournalInitFailed
Other event log messages may also help determine the problem. Correct the
problem and the service will attempt to restart replication automatically at
a later time.
Diana
2003-09-01 12:15:46 UTC
Hello,

FrsErrorJournalInitFailed is caused by not enough space for the journal.

Please take a look at the following article:

819268 Event ID 13552 on DFS Replica Members or Domain Controllers That Are
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=819268

811370 Issues That Are Fixed in the Post-Service Pack 3 Release of Ntfrs.exe
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=811370

***@online.microsoft.com