User or Computer Account needs to be trusted for delegation
Archi3
2009-08-20 17:32:01 UTC

I am trying to implement both backing up My Documents via Folder Redirection
GPO and Encrypted File System(EFS) on My Documents. However, when I have
folder redirection enabled for My Documents folder, I cannot encrypt data
contents since it gives an error "The requested operation requires delegation
to be enabled on the machine". It poses a risk limitation if I was to turn
this on in our Active Directory 2003 domain environment. Are there any
alternatives you can suggest in order for me to be able to backup a user's My
Documents folder on the network while also applying file/folder encryption?
Any suggestion/feedback greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Archie
Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS]
2009-08-20 18:42:36 UTC
Hello Archi3,

Have a look here about using WebDAV "EFS with WebDAV Folders":

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.
Hi,